2019 Bond Projects:
The Del Valle ISD Board of Trustees called a bond election to be held November 5, 2019. Voters passed the $284 million bond proposition for District-wide projects including the acquisition, construction, rennovation and equipment of school buildings, including athletic facilities and the purchase of school sites.
Bond projects include:
- Safety and security improvements
- School construction
- Student athletic programs facility upgrades
- Student CTE programs facillity upgrades
- Student furniture upgrades
- Building upgrades and renovations
- Land Purchases
- Technology updates
- Transportation bus replacements and rotations
The Del Valle High School memorial stadium scoreboard will be replaced and the middle school competition fields and high school baseball and softball fields will be updated.
Renovations include campus replacements and expansions, upgrading campus sites with new furniture, and providing safety and security improvements throughout the district.